Castle Crashers Halloween Castle Crashers Halloween

There we go!

I don't know if you remember me, but i reviewed the other one when you submitted it! This is MUCH better, i can hear the sound lol!

I loved this flash and am glad you fixed the sound quality. I mean the drawings are so epic, even though they are kind of sloppy i guess that is your style, well not sloppy just a little rough around the edges.

Once again, i loved the drawing of the barbarians XD

I am definitely recommending this for the Castle Crashers section and voting 5.

Overall: Crashed my castle...AGAIN!

Lazyfeet responds:

Haha, of course I remember you. I really appreciate you reviewing again. Yeah, the sound thing seemed to be pulling down the score dramatically, 0.20 more just for adding better sound and a few details here and there... pretty cool :D

Oh and yeah, my style is pretty sloppy, I admit it :)

Overall: Thanks a lot buddy... AGAIN! :D

the 40k: signs of war the 40k: signs of war

Eh was very boring

I really didn't like it. The animation and graphics were ok but the plot was just not all there. I didn't like how they just held up signs because it wasn't very funny.

I also thought the gun animation was bad, but like i said a plot makes a movie. It was random but the plot was just was stupid and It didn't have anything to back up the animation.

Next time maybe make a movie with talking and even more movement.

Overall : Work on a better storyline

flashbound responds:

ah, i see you are retaliating.

OK, so the plot 'was just was stupid,' but this comes from the guy that made the worst madness day submission for 08 (according to the voting system) that consisted of a few clips that 'was just was stupid,' like poorly drawn and animated crasher and skeleton fucking, than fighting, than the clown girl with a penis and some more 'is just is stupid' nonsense.
skim through my other more helpful reviews, and I believe you will find many people who think that your 'are just are' stupid, and a hypocrite.

Rotoscope in Flash Rotoscope in Flash

Not bad!

This rotoscope was not bad at all. The only thing i had a problem with it wasn't long for one and also you didn't land a trick :(

The rotoscoping itself must have took a while i bet and it looks very nice. I also liked you showed the original clip before the video and then while it was playing, you had it in the corner of the flash.

Maybe in your next flash actually make more things instead of just this, like maybe you doing a kickflip or a heelflip.

These are just ideas so you don't have to do them

Overall: Keep skating dude and nice flash

The Last Stand 2 The Last Stand 2

Woot! I love this game!

This game has to be one of the best, if not the best, games on newgrounds.

I love zombie killing games and this one tops the cake. You get to find survivors to help you, you get new guns, and even get traps! This is a REALLY great game.

I can't seem to find anything wrong with this game except when i die, i feel really sad because i got really far then have to start over :(

But that is what makes it fun, it makes you want to keep on getting further in the game. Hopefully there will be a 3rd in this series because i know i would love to play another game just like this.

Overall: Best zombie killing game out there

&amp;lt; lightBot &amp;gt; < lightBot >

Really good game!

I loved this game so much. It shows that people can make a programming game with a program! Confusing eh? Anyway, i really enjoyed playing this game and it was really entertaining.

The only thing i ran into that i didn't like is it was strenuous dragging the boxes into the spots each level. Other than that though this game is awesome.

It has a bit of replay value also, but not as much as say Newgrounds Rumble(not that i am comparing the two because they are two completely different types of games)

Overall: Loved the game